Valeggio Guest Card 2021
For the long-awaited and awaited opening of the 2021 tourist season, the Pro Loco Valeggio Association and the Municipal Administration of Valeggio sul Mincio present the Valeggio Guest Card.
This Card allows visitors who stay in the structures of the municipality of Valeggio sul Mincio to enjoy a series of exclusive benefits for the entire holiday period they will spend in our town.
Restaurants, selected gastronomy and typical local products, free time and rentals, sports and entertainment, art and culture, parks and museums: with the Valeggio Guest Card you can enrich your stay with many unforgettable experiences, at advantageous prices, taking advantage of discounts and benefits made especially for you and your family.
Valeggio Guest Card is free. Ask for it at the facility where you are spending your holiday.
Here are the affiliated activities:
Parks and free time
Bicycles and transport
- -10% on adult bike rental (normal, mountain bike, assisted pedaling) for a minimum period of ½ day
- tour “Terre del Custoza” and “Peschiera-Mantova” -20%1 tour only, min 2pax -30% both tours The price includes bicycle and accessories.
Museums and historical monuments
- Monumental Complex of San Martino della Battaglia: admission € 5 – instead of € 7
- Museum of the Battle of Solferino (MN): admission € 2 – instead of € 3
- Rocca di Solferino (MN): admission € 3 – instead of € 4
How the Valeggio Guest Card works
Summary of the regulation
- the Valeggio Guest Card is distributed through the accommodation facilities located in the Municipality of Valeggio sul Mincio, for a minimum stay of 1 night;
- it is issued to the adult guest, single or representing a family group;
- it cannot be issued to minors;
- it is nominal and in the name of a single adult or an adult member representing the family;
- it is not transferable;
- it is valid for the entire duration of the stay, including the days of arrival and departure, up to a maximum of 15 days;
- it is not renewable;
- it can be used only in the presence of the holder, whose identity can be verified by the operator of the service to which the Card is shown for the application of the discount;
- the Card shows the number of any other adults and minors in the group, included in the Card itself;
- it must be filled in by the structure with the customer’s data – name, surname, start and end dates of the stay, number of adults and minors to be included in the Card – and the data of the structure itself – name and stamp of the structure issuing the Card;
- the Card shows a QR code, through which you can access the web page containing the list of participating facilities and the related benefits offered;
- the holder of the Card must show it at the time of payment for the service, and in any case before the receipt / receipt relating to its purchase is issued.