How to reach us
- From Peschiera del Garda station take the APAM bus, Peschiera-Mantova (Ph. 0376.230299 – www.apam.it)
- From Verona PortaNuova station , take the ATV bus Verona-Valeggio n° 160 (Ph. 045.8057922 – www.aptv.it)
Two suburban bus routes connect Valeggio with:
- Verona: ATV route 160; the terminus is at the FS train station of Verona Porta Nuova, weekdays only
- Mantua and Peschiera del Garda: APAM route 46; including Sundays and holidays. Tickets can be purchased in tobacconist shops or on the bus.
- A4 motorway, exit Peschiera del Garda, 8 km in the direction of Valeggio sul Mincio;
- Motorway A22, exit Nogarole Rocca, direction Valeggio s/M;
- exit Affi Lago di Garda Sud, direction Parchi del Garda.
There are two large free car parks in Piazza della Repubblica and Piazzale Europa and others in the vicinity of Borghetto. Please note that the town centre is a restricted traffic zone, but cars with a disabled badge can also park in the ZTL restricted zone, in the reserved spaces.
Just 15 km from Valerio Catullo Airport in Verona Villafranca.
To reach Valeggio follow the signs for Villafranca and then for Valeggio sul Mincio.
Info: +39 045 8095666
Coming with your camper? Coming with your camper? In Borghetto there are fully-equipped pitches with services, but also quiet and sunny rest areas so you don’t miss the splendid morainic landscape. Just choose the solution that best suits your needs.
- From Verona airport “Valerio Catullo”: +39 045 9815997
- from Peschiera del Garda (rail station): +39 045 7552348
- Taxi Valeggio NCC – Scaligera Transfer +39 045 4853386