Just renovated, combining the antiquity of the walls with a modern design imprint, the relais is on three floors, its privileged position dominates the heart of the Borgo and makes it possible for the guests of its rooms to wander the view both on the square of the Church. Sanctuary both on the romantic stretch of water created by the Mincio river before crossing the Ponte di Legno, up to enjoy a view of the Visconteo Bridge (1400 AD) and the hills and mountains of the Verona province.
The relais is located in the historic core of the first urbanization of Borghetto, which developed as a result of the monastic complex established with the construction of the Marian church (around the 13th century). The building was almost certainly used to refresh the passing pilgrims and to preside over the ford across the two banks of the Mincio river. Over the years the second function was the prevailing one, as confirmed by historical sources.
It was also a passage between the Austrian border and the reign of Napoleon. Witness of historical battles, trade and pilgrimages, the house has passed unscathed throughout its long history. Since the early 1900s, when it was purchased as a wedding gift for the owner's grandmother, it has been the home of the Ferrari family.